GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope its OK to give a thumbs up to a good company,F4 Windshields.

Well I received my F4 +2 and VERY satisfied with looks and function.One problem was as I was installing,VERY CAREFULLY,I noticed a very very small scratch just above the vent. I could not see it at all from the riders seat but off the bike and looking thru towards the sun I could see it. Well I immediadely called F4 and talked to Don. Without ANY questions he said please let me send another one immediately,I said no let me ride it first and see if it bothers me so he said OK BUT I want to discount it to you if you keep it. Well I never could see the scratch riding it so my mind started playing tricks on me and I started worrying about it and called to get him to send another.No questions asked he is sending another and paying the freight. Luckily I have a friend that rides a GL1800 and he called Don at F4 to see if he could just buy mine instead of me sending it back to F4 so Don at F4 made him a great deal on it and all has worked out great...Purpose of this is to give Kudos to a well run company with GREAT customer service.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
I hope its OK to give a thumbs up to a good company,F4 Windshields.

Well I received my F4 +2 and VERY satisfied with looks and function.One problem was as I was installing,VERY CAREFULLY,I noticed a very very small scratch just above the vent. I could not see it at all from the riders seat but off the bike and looking thru towards the sun I could see it. Well I immediadely called F4 and talked to Don. Without ANY questions he said please let me send another one immediately,I said no let me ride it first and see if it bothers me so he said OK BUT I want to discount it to you if you keep it. Well I never could see the scratch riding it so my mind started playing tricks on me and I started worrying about it and called to get him to send another.No questions asked he is sending another and paying the freight. Luckily I have a friend that rides a GL1800 and he called Don at F4 to see if he could just buy mine instead of me sending it back to F4 so Don at F4 made him a great deal on it and all has worked out great...Purpose of this is to give Kudos to a well run company with GREAT customer service.
Thanks for the good report. It's always nice to hear the good stuff!

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
A lot of us already know that... but wait...They're coming....

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
How do you like the unscratched F4? Less buffeting, better vision, or why DID you buy it?

·
Registered
267 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup: and a twist.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Really like my F4...great company, great producr, great service (I guess great service because my windshield is flawless and remains so!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts