GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
F4 Customs
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

To all of our loyal customers and customers to be.
F4 Customs Inc. is relocating all of its operations to Punta Gorda, Florida. Our shipping and receiving will be closed beginning April 11th and we will start shipping products again no later than May 4th.
Our sales and customer service departments will be available via phone or emails and online orders will be processed promptly once we are back up and running.
We do apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.

We do appreciate your patience and understanding. We will be diligent in communicating with you as to any changes or delays throughout the process.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact [email protected] or call us at 330-968-4644
Hope if your travels take you are way you will stop in for a visit.
Thank you again for your continued business and support.

Sincerely,

Don Frank
CEO/Owner
[email protected]
330-968-4644

·
Registered
7,725 Posts
I hope the move goes without a hitch and thanks for letting us know. (y)

Reactions: SuperAirIan

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Once you are settled in, go by the Muscle Car Museum, worth a visit if you like old Corvettes and other Chevy muscle cars.

Reactions: F4Customs

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
I will drive down and check out your product(s). Any excuse to get out on the road. Maybe I will shed the OEM shield while visiting your new location. The Covid19 has us in the Tampa Bay area under Stay Home orders for the time being. Have a safe move!

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
FLORIDA or BUST! Just kidding....every state has its advantages and disadvantages depending on your lifestyle and other personal factors.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So you don't have to move so much product maybe you could have a big sale on the PLUS4 with vent, then you could drop it off to me in Kentucky on your way south.......:cool:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Sounds like a road trip to me.

·
F4 Customs
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why the move?
We have had a winter home in Florida for several years and wanted to have our product development where we can do testing year round.

·
F4 Customs
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The set up at F4 Customs new plant in Punta Gorda Florida is going well. Back to shipping soon. Thanks for your patience during our relocation

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts