GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing my new F4 Customs Tinted Plus 2 windshield. Watched the youtube video and had it done in about 30 minutes. I will enjoy the tinted windshield here in Arizona.

If you're on the fence about which one to buy.... go for the F4 Customs windshield. Cleaning? Just spray a paper towel with windex and go for it.

I had question about the vertical velcro strips they included so I called them and Don got on the phone right away and set me straight. Great Customer Service!

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Matt how does it compare to the orginal equipment. How high and low can you go with it. I have the Tulsa extra tall and like looking through the windshield, but would like to look over it just a little bit also. I am about 5:11

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Definitely one of the better purchases I have made. I have used it several years and still no scratches. And, they are made right here in Ohio just a few miles from my home.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Matt how does it compare to the orginal equipment. How high and low can you go with it. I have the Tulsa extra tall and like looking through the windshield, but would like to look over it just a little bit also. I am about 5:11
It is two inches taller at all positions. Sit on a bike with a stock shield and add 2" to all the settings. I am 5"11" and use the plus two and like it a lot.

·
Registered
234 Posts
:agree:I have a +2 and I love it. I had a dealership put it on for me back in 2008 and then a couple of years later I started having trouble with the velcro strip on the bottom edge. I EMailed F4 and I received a personal reply from Don to come to his place and he fixed it for me for a minimum ( I mean really inexpensive) and it has worked great since then. He did give my one very good clue on how to take care of it. . .he said once or twice a summer, rub it down with alcohol to cut the very fine layer of film that will keep the water from building up on it that may reduce the beading of water. So. . I love the +2 and I love the service I received from them. I recommend them very highly!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts