GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these to go on my 2012 Goldwing (replaced by a Tour DCT). They look much better than the stock tips, and extend to the end of the saddle bags. These are in very good condition with the only flaws being small scuffs on bottom from a high curb (cannot be seen when installed). This was one of my favorite upgrades, as the bike looked sooo much better with them on (IMHO).
Asking $130 shipped to lower 48.

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi Solcalcamper, I just saw the date you posted these for sale and to be honest I'm shocked they were not grabbed right away.
A year or two back they were a hot item and everyone who owned a 2nd Gen Wing scooped them up faster than a ice cream cone
at Dairy Queen. BTW I agree with your opinion on the looks on a 2012 or newer wing, they look fantastic.
Just bought a pair two weeks ago here at GL1800riders and love them. Good luck selling them.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Agree completely on the better looks... Lowered price to help others with decision.

Thanks for looking...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sold

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi Must9450, If you are the one who just bought these F6B tips you are going to love them. I just, not 5 minutes ago, installed the ones I just bought a couple of weeks ago. Thank goodness all bolts came out with no problems after putting a little WD40 on the bolts and letting them sit awhile. Could not be happier, they look great. The end tip angle fits perfectly with the lower tip of the Gen 2 saddlebag lids.
Enjoy the new look and ride safe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great. Thanks for the response. Should be here any day. Looking forward to the change

·
Registered
649 Posts
I put an entire black 2016 F6B exhaust on my 2015 Anniversary Wing. (I wanted the slightly more aggressive sound as well.)
I don't know why Honda didn't use these on all the bikes, they look so much better than the square tips.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.