GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I get my seat cut back on rider lower support? Several customers have mentioned company in Texas. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
654 Posts
Where do I get my seat cut back on rider lower support? Several customers have mentioned company in Texas. Thanks in advance
Wingsoft, had it done 3 or 4 years ago at Wingding and have loved it ever since. One of the best mods I've done hands down.

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
I had astech REDO my seat at Daytona bike week after my wingsoft conversion at this yeas wing ding made it worse just did not feel right...Astech takes out all the stock foam under your butt and then starts from the pan with a layer of gel hen builds that up with layers of different densities of memory foam

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I had astech REDO my seat at Daytona bike week after my wingsoft conversion at this yeas wing ding made it worse just did not feel right...Astech takes out all the stock foam under your butt and then starts from the pan with a layer of gel hen builds that up with layers of different densities of memory foam
this sounds nice ; how much did it cost. I think wingsoft was $250

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
this sounds nice ; how much did it cost. I think wingsoft was $250
$245.00 at Daytona and they do it in stages and let you watch the entire process as they build it up and they grind it down to blend it into one piece of support. Then they test fit it back on bike and had me ride it a bit to insure no areas were missed under the leather covering.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Bikd Solutions LLC

I really like my customized OEM seat. I am 6'4" with a 35" inseam. This works great for me. (the heat still works front and back)
Check this out.
...gene
DSC02552.jpg

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Does ASTECH have a address or web site ?

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts