GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you experts think is a fair price to pay for a twelve year old Kwik Kamp trailer in good working order. I've seen several for sale around the $2500 mark and find it dificult to pull the trigger on a trailer with that age on it for that amount of money. What say you?:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I gave $1500 for my 1991 model 4 years ago. I wouldn't sell it for less today. $2500 seems a bit on the high side, but if it comes fully equipped with good canvas & cover, cooler on the tongue and a spare tire it's not an unreasonable price.

They are a lot of fun to tow and people are amazed when we pull into campgrounds and set up in under a minute. Parts are readily available through Harley ONeil in Texas.

Tim

What do you experts think is a fair price to pay for a twelve year old Kwik Kamp trailer in good working order. I've seen several for sale around the $2500 mark and find it dificult to pull the trigger on a trailer with that age on it for that amount of money. What say you?:popcorn:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts