GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new Falken Ziex ZE912 to try after wearing out the Kumho. When it arrived I noticed the tread pattern is not the same on the tire from the center out on both sides. The sidewalls do not have a directional arrow for mounting but say "inside" and "outside" on them. Did I get the wrong tire? If not, what way do I put it on the wing. Thanks

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
You can put it on either direction. I think most (I did) put it to where the side that reads "outside" is on the same side as the lug nuts. But it doesn't matter. Good luck. The Falken handles well.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
You can put it on either direction. I think most (I did) put it to where the side that reads "outside" is on the same side as the lug nuts. But it doesn't matter. Good luck. The Falken handles well.
:agree: I have run them both ways But if it makes you feel more comftrable mount it like you would be mounting it on the left side of your car. I think you are going to love the tire Good Luck :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:agree: I had my outside mounted to the left, but shouldn't make any difference!:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts