GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
42?!?!? OMG are there 10 more of HIM?!?!?

Or is this RAIL the answer to "Life, the universe and everything"?

I can see you are a (the glass is half full) kinda guy!! My first thought was (OH CRAP!!! That means there are 41 more of him). :wink2: But!!! Also, just think how much more entertainment that would be! :grin2:

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Rode in about 100 miles of rain today, hopefully we have great weather for the Wisconsin Dells ride in.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts

·
Love The DCT
11,797 Posts
Rode in about 100 miles of rain today, hopefully we have great weather for the Wisconsin Dells ride in.
I agree Mike.
It's been raining here for the last three days. :frown2::frown2:
Forecast is for temps in the low 60' during the day and low 40's in the evening, no rain. We're overdue for a dry spell.

:doorag:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,622 Posts
Hmmmm, Ohio State does have a bye that Saturday...... :wink2:

@Boomer1832cc ????
Bob I sent them the dates for the Dells before Christmas so they would be sure to schedule around it. The letter they sent back said they would try to leave the schedule open that week, but if they couldn't they would schedule Michigan which they felt was like a by week. (Just saying what was in their letter.)

·
Administrator
4,431 Posts
Bob I sent them the dates for the Dells before Christmas so they would be sure to schedule around it. The letter they sent back said they would try to leave the schedule open that week, but if they couldn't they would schedule Michigan which they felt was like a by week. (Just saying what was in their letter.)
:grin2::grin2::bow::clap2::clap2:

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Hmmmm, Ohio State does have a bye that Saturday...... :wink2:

@Boomer1832cc ????
It's been raining here for the last three days. :frown2::frown2:
Forecast is for temps in the low 60' during the day and low 40's in the evening, no rain. We're overdue for a dry spell.

Send us some of that rain. We have only had about 1/4 in the last 7 or 8 weeks. When I do run the mower I can't see anything for the cloud of dust.

As far as me going to the Dells this fall....... Most likely not, too much uncertainty in my schedule this fall with the appointments I have.

·
Love The DCT
11,797 Posts
Who will be the first to show up for the Dells ride ?
Well, it probably won't be me. All depends on what this crazy weather is doing to do. The nice 60's weather has disappeared from the forecast. Now we're looking at cold rain and snow showers around the time of my planned departure. :frown2: :eek:4:

I'll get there, but it probably will be later than what I originally planned. Definitely will not make Monk's for burgers at 1200. :frown2:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Who will be the first to show up for the Dells ride ?
I got here last night. Wasn't too many wings in the parking lot yet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Macker Backer, Black Earth. Very good! Spike did the Philly cheese steak, I did Spicy Mac it has Carolina Reaper pepper cheese.

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Stopped at Black Hawk this afternoon about 4:15 no bikes there, as I was leaving town saw a black-red wing pulling a Black trailer.
350 miles today with only a few light sprinkles, great day for riding !

·
Love The DCT
11,797 Posts
Stopped at Black Hawk this afternoon about 4:15 no bikes there, as I was leaving town saw a black-red wing pulling a Black trailer.
Rained in my neck of the woods all day long. :frown2:

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Rode by Plover today, there used to be a Golden Corral there but looks like it has been replaced with a Monks restaurant, GLGene will be disappointed he always loved Golden Corral.
2% chance of no rain tomorrow .

·
Registered
2,843 Posts

K-Town Kevin. Talked to him for awhile yesterday. Only other 2015 bike I know in those colors is BigJammer's bike.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I’m not going to be able to make the ride in, I’m hopeful for a mild fall and I can ride the area before winter sets in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You will be missed !

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Riding Wing down in less than an hour starting . Rain stopped here ! Now it’s gettin chilly . FYI Dells Distillery noon for lunch instead of Monks . Sick of it getting worse every time we go there . FB officially posted gold wingers of Wi.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts