GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are doing a ride to Jim Thorpe, Pa's Fall Foliage Festival on Oct 15th. We plan on having about 20 bikes but more are welcome if you're in Pa, NJ, NY, Va., WVa. and want to do this ride, see some fantastic foliage and attend the festival COME ON ALONG.

We will leave A.C. Moore's at Rt. 30 & Rt. 272 in Lancaster, Pa. @ 9:30 AM. This is not a charity ride except one for the SOUL. You will have a great time. Drop me a PM if you want phone number, directions, etc.

·
Registered
601 Posts
We need a Fall Cactus Festival here in Texas..

One of these days maybe the company I work for will give me unlimited Vacation, so I can attend these COOL rides with the rest of Y'All ...

8)
Ride Safely

·
Registered
692 Posts
The same way you got here last week! We just may end up at your place, you know our sense of direction is bad. And I bet the fall colors will be something by then.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dawg -

First you take a left out your drive at the big oak tree, go about 170 mi. take a right onto the first cow path, then a right by the brown cow, another right at Stolfus' barn and you're there! Sorry, you gotta be pennsy dutch to get here.

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts