GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving this Tuesday for a Fall Ride to NC, Ga and SC.
Not meeting a group or chasing anyone down the road, Just a nice leisurely pace to enjoy the out-doors in the Fall. :grin2:

I do have reservations in Andrews, NC with a two-bed room for the nights of Oct 17th-20th. Spending three nights there and Riding out from the motel the three days. If you're interested in sharing the room, give me a shout.

Reactions: Hoosier Daddy

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Larry, we're very happy to see that theCruiser is still out there cruising. Enjoy your trip and wish you many care free miles.

Dan

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Larry, we're very happy to see that theCruiser is still out there cruising. Enjoy your trip and wish you many care free miles.

Dan
Hey Dan, Good to hear from you.
Yeah, I still out there tryin'. I don't mind a 300 mile Ride in a circle around a motel room but 300 miles from point"A" to point "B", well,... hate to admit it but I'm in a 'tow-mode'. :frown2:

I've got the Mini-Mate up for sale but will keep the Aluma for a while yet.
We'll be heading for Florida in mid-Nov with stops in Branson and at our daughter's for Thanksgiving.

This will be the first Winter I haven't taken the Wing to FL. :serious: (not too happy about that either)

Take care Dan, hope to see ya on the road sometime. A GW group is maybe getting together next year in Wise,Va, I think.

Say "Hey" to Tina for me.:grin2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts