GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Brown’s Buffet

14423 NW US Highway 441
Alachua, FL 32615
United States

The last luncheon for our favorite Canuck before he heads off to the Outback. Join us to send him packing. Arrive whenever but seated at noon. Please reply ASAP for a headcount if interested.

Hal
Dan
Mike Dean
CR
Crockett
OBT
Gil

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
cant go :crying: see hal at the welcome back rte!

Reactions: Mayor Hal

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
sorry too far north for me. Hal be safe and see you next year

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hal, if you was a good looking women I would say Huggs and Kisses, but all you'll get is by by ,be safe and see ya next year
Lee

·
Registered
60 Posts
Too far for me. I hope to see you and enjoy a ride or two when you get back to the Outback...lol Keep me in mind when your down my way. Love to see you again buddy and grab a Canadian RTE.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wouldn't miss a Prowler send off for my favorite Canadian friend. Count me in for one please.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Have a safe trip home. We are in lake Wales. We should get home about the same time as you and Jane get back from your Australia and New Zealand trip We will get together then.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Thank you to all that sent me safe travels and thank you to all that showed up! A special thank you to OBT for taking care of my lunch bill!
It was a good, safe riding season, just not as many RTE's as I would have liked to be part of.
Missed riding with my very good buddy John Putnam (Puttwing) because of a couple of health issues. Hope they will be all cleared up by Nov 2019.
See y'all in the fall!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Very sorry I missed you this year Hal and hope to see you next year.
Les

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Very sorry I missed you this year Hal and hope to see you next year.
Les
I'm sorry we weren't able to get together too...maybe in the fall.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts