GL1800Riders Forums banner

Father and Son ride

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  BGBLK06 
#1 ·
Hey, I live in NE Arkansas, I am planning a trip in the spring 2010 with my 14 yr old son. Is anyone interesred in a father son ride. I am somewhat flexable on the time and would like to ride 7-14 days. Would be a trip with no drinking etc. Please leave a message.

#2 ·
Great idea....enjoy your time with him. It'll be a memory you both will have forever.

I'd join you but my son is 42 with three of his own, lives in Maine and is very busy.

In other words, I'm envious.:thumbup:

#5 ·
If I lived closer I sure would like to go, my son just started riding a year ago and he finally felt good enough to go on a fairly long day ride with me about 2 months ago. We did about 300 miles and had a blast. I'm waiting for the weather to cool off some and then maybe in October we can go for 3 or 4 days up the California coast. I hope you and you son have a great time, I'm sure you will.

#7 ·
Enjoy you trip and the time with your son. I am 40 years old and my father who is 69 bought an 1800 Wing and started riding this spring. We went on a 7500 mile trip from Ohio along the pacific coast. What a great way to see the country together !!! Hope this is just the first of many trips for you and your son. I posted a few photos of our trip in an album on my profile...
Enjoy !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.