GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bikes always seem to be more of a "build it yourself" project to me. There are so many things that it seems like we want/need to add after we purchase our bikes.

I'm just getting ready to order a bunch of stuff for my 2018 Wing (highway pegs, running lights, passenger pegs, trunk lights, and so forth). I have pretty much everything picked out. There are a verity of sites that you can order from, including directly from the various manufacturers. Given that I'm new to Honda and have never ordered things for their bikes before, what is your favorite site to deal with?

·
Registered
470 Posts
The 4 Sale section probably isnt going to help much for a 2018. If you want a 1-stop shopping experience then you cant go wrong with wingstuff.com. If you're buying a lot then their VIP program is worth it for a year to get the additional discounts.

Reactions: AGAUWING

·
Registered
8,747 Posts
Bikes always seem to be more of a "build it yourself" project to me. There are so many things that it seems like we want/need to add after we purchase our bikes.

I'm just getting ready to order a bunch of stuff for my 2018 Wing (highway pegs, running lights, passenger pegs, trunk lights, and so forth). I have pretty much everything picked out. There are a verity of sites that you can order from, including directly from the various manufacturers. Given that I'm new to Honda and have never ordered things for their bikes before, what is your favorite site to deal with?

OEM parts:
https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-parts/Honda
Just down the road from you in Payson.:smile2:

Aftermarket accessories:
https://www.goldwingonline.com/catalog/Goldwing_GL1833_Accessories-83-1.html

·
Registered
802 Posts
Wingstuff is a favorite. I had them on probation for a few years after they lied to me about having a particular set of tires in stock and ready to ship for my GL1500, but they didn't. But I have since used them with satisfactory results. Another fav of mine is Cyclemax.com

Reactions: WingStuff

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I still shop around. Sometimes buying direct is an advantage, especially if there is a defect or other issue.

Corventure Dave

·
Registered
343 Posts
Aloha,

Don't forget that vendors like WingStuff and Cyclemax have a "Low Price" policy.
They will match a price from another company if the lower price can be verified and it's in stock.
So if you like doing business more with one vendor then others, you can give them a chance to match the other's price on the same item.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I always migrate (back) to wingstuff. Never thought of Amazon. Our bikes are pretty well decked out so I don't buy much anymore.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I like Freedom Choice, Dave McBride, Findley, OHIO. He really supports the Gold Wing folks.
419 348 1275

1 - 14 of 14 Posts