GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any opinion on these tires? Looking to try CT but want to stay with 175/60 16R size and cheap as not sure if it's for me. Can purchase from onlinetires.com for $49.88 delivered. Thanks.

Emmett Hood
2010 Bagger

·
Registered
479 Posts
Might take a look at the Wanli- runflat, they are about the same price if you can find them on sale, and they get pretty good reviews. Just put Wanli tires in advanced search. Don't know about federal tires for the wing, but they make good trailer tires

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Will only speak for the EVO series.......RUN AWAY...Unless your looking for a drifting tire...slippery.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Good price! Give it a shot, remember, we are all going to crash and burn anyway.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I would check out the Wanli run flat also great price for a run flat tire. Just got one myself.:thumbup:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Any opinion on these tires? Looking to try CT but want to stay with 175/60 16R size and cheap as not sure if it's for me. Can purchase from onlinetires.com for $49.88 delivered. Thanks.

Emmett Hood
2010 Bagger
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Does this tire have the proper weight rating? And the size may be small?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well since no one seems to have any experience with this tire, guess I'll be the ginnie pig. Specs on tire are fine, quality to be determined. Will report back, but will be months since I have about 4000 thousand, or so to run off current 704. Won't be doing any serious riding until about July on. Thanks for replies.

Emmett Hood
Seminole, FL (Nov.-Apr.)
Durango, CO (May-Oct.)

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Well since no one seems to have any experience with this tire, guess I'll be the ginnie pig. Specs on tire are fine, quality to be determined. Will report back, but will be months since I have about 4000 thousand, or so to run off current 704. Won't be doing any serious riding until about July on. Thanks for replies.

Emmett Hood
Seminole, FL (Nov.-Apr.)
Durango, CO (May-Oct.)
That's the spirit! That is what I like to do. Just ordered a tire that I have never seen mentioned on this forum. I will be the Ginnie pig on it like I was on the last three tires I have run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts