GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and landed on the darkside! Hit twice-front and rear. Kumho 195/55/16 ROF (rear) & 130/70/18 Battleax BT45r (front). Only able to get a few (s)miles in but very impressed so far. I didn't think the Goldwing could be improved upon soooo much. Looking forward to running around on them today on some different roads-couldn't hardly sleep last night! :excited:
It is great to see the look on peoples faces when ya tell them about "going dark".:22yikes: Many thanks to all that have blazed the trail for this BMT :bow: And man does that tire look impressive back there, if I didn't have to have a licence plate I would leave the plastic off so I didn't have to clear down on the ground to stare at it. Better get to riding before it gets super hot here in Missouri today...see ya out there. SSS

·
Registered
973 Posts
Welcome to the Darkside. I'm sure you will be happy with your decision.
MM

·
Registered
32 Posts
welcome to the darkside.:congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
427 Posts
I've put over 22,000 miles on mine since going dark. Still lots of tread left. I should be able to make an easy 30K. Enjoy!

·
Registered
8,095 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yep.... :thumbup: The Kumho is nice to have on the rear! :eek:

Welcome to the darkside of the fence!

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Welcome 6shooter try not to have too much fun on those tires. :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats:and welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: If you're ever up Wisconsin way give Rail32 a holler and stop in and get you some Darksider cookies!:thumbup:

·
Registered
868 Posts
i did this a while back and have never had a problem, i think i hqave about 40,000 miles on dark side...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts