GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
939 Posts
More like bike officer hits semi.

Must have been practicing her ride like a pro friction zone clutch only starts and been to distracted while concentrating on the perfect slow speed straight line?

Nice vest she has on though.

Saftey first..

Yikes!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Notice the 2013 prototype Goldwing that comes into view from the top of the frame near the end. Sure hope that babe was ok but at least she didn't end up falling under the wheels.

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
More like bike officer hits semi.

Must have been practicing her ride like a pro friction zone clutch only starts and been to distracted while concentrating on the perfect slow speed straight line?

Nice vest she has on though.

Saftey first..

Yikes!
You know... perhaps it's me but I think the motor officer training program needs some updating.

Getting a little tired of the poor pooing of the friction zone stuff.

·
Banned
939 Posts
You know... perhaps it's me but I think the motor officer training program needs some updating.

As you always say DJ...hehehe muhaaa ha ha ha.

Heck I thought her technique was looking pretty good. Heck she was even looking where she wanted to go, had good body position too, if that darn truck wouldn't have got in the way I bet she would have pulled off a no lean 12 foot uturn after getting across that there road.

Muhaaaaa...but indeed the motorcycle officer training could always use a bit of improving.

Who said we were poor pooing anything? You get your trailer put back together yet?

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Is that real? Is the left arm just dangling, is that a dummy with hand tied to the right bar?? Set to go on its own?

I cannot tell for sure, kinda bad video, but me thinks something is suspicious about this one.

No movement, like a rag doll, not even when down, not even a twitch. A snapped neck would do that.

Something suspicious about this one. Never see a face......hum??

·
Registered
270 Posts
Is that real? Is the left arm just dangling, is that a dummy with hand tied to the right bar?? Set to go on its own?

I cannot tell for sure, kinda bad video, but me thinks something is suspicious about this one.

No movement, like a rag doll, not even when down, not even a twitch. A snapped neck would do that.

:agree::agree:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Kind of agree maybe a training video for others Not to do

·
Registered
4,974 Posts

At the very least, they need to stress the importance of looking BOTH ways prior to entering an intersection

·
Registered
480 Posts

I agree. Something just isn't right. That bike was going way too slow compared with the other traffic. And who drives directly into a semi (unless they want to commit suicide).

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Ouch!:eek:4:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Weird

I agree, looks kind of strange. Notice at 0:05 that there seems to be no lower left leg on "victim". :eek:4::shock:

·
Banned
939 Posts
Might be "ghost rider" checking out a new helmets?

Or practicing low speed straight lines in her dreams?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I dont think its fake, look at the truck moving slightly to the left trying to avoid the officer ..... she got smacked so hard that I beleive that she was KO before touching the ground.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts