GL1800Riders Forums banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts
mnmskydiver said:
...fewer guns in our society would be better! Just review the stories over the last 5 - 10 years for incidents similar to Columbine shootings or the sniper shootings in Virginia/DC...
Yup. And fewer spoons that make people fat will mean less obesity. :roll:

Ban the spoons!

Once the Govt has taken all the guns from people, there will no longer be any citizens, only subjects !!!

JMHO 8)

mnmskydiver said:
jjsC6 said:
All I have to do is look at the numbers you have shown to see that they simply don't make sense.
Numbers can be manipulated to say whatever someone wants them to say.

Although this will go against most of the opinions on this board, fewer guns in our society would be better! Just review the stories over the last 5 - 10 years for incidents similar to Columbine shootings or the sniper shootings in Virginia/DC. These stories made headlines around the world yet they seem to take place only in America.
On the contrary, I submit to you that a couple of more guns - in the RIGHT hands - would have been a GREAT benefit in these cases.

For (another) example, Suzanna Gratia Hupp has stated many times that she wished she had taken her gun into Luby's with her so she could have done something other than watching her parents and 21 other people murdered.

Discussion starter · #104 ·
Guys,

this was a good discussion up until now. Lets not put this where it has to be deleted.

Flaman2u, our police no longer work for us even though they take our money (and take our money and take our money). Ever since the Supremes ruled that they do not have to protect the citizenry, they've essentially quit doing anything positive.

David M.
<like most generalizations, this one has some flaws, but it is still DISGUSTING>

What I bring from this incident is S***heads like these are out there. Its been awhile since I've been confronted like that. Keep our head up and watch our surroundings.

I bet it got your blood pumping huh Hal ! :shock:

101 - 106 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.