GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Closed on our Lewisville house today, no that's not an April fool's joke.

Moving out of our Dallas apartment on Thursday.

House goods arrive Friday and Saturday.

Then garage makeover begins....

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,872 Posts
Closed on our Lewisville house today, no that's not an April fool's joke.

Moving out of our Dallas apartment on Thursday.

House goods arrive Friday and Saturday.

Then garage makeover begins....
:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And I should say a big thanks to Jim O'Dowd (BigCat) for helping make this possible. Jim was my realtor and brought in a team of people and references to help me get my house in the best possible shape for the sell process.

I had a very hard house to sell, over a very cold TN winter and he got it done in 3 months.

Thanks BigCat....

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Glad the move went well. Hope to see you again if they do a Dallas IBA again. Even if they don't, I visit my brother from time to time and he lives in Lewisville. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Congrats on the closing Chris! Hope you can make it the home you and your wife want it to be. Welcome to Texas!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome to Lewisville. Need anything, give me a shout neighbor. Garden Ridge and Main Street area.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
We NEED PICS of the Man Cave....

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
WOOOOHOOOO!! Congrats Chris!! Break out the bikes!! Dont forget--Rib cook off-next weekend--12th! Hope you guys come out!!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
And I should say a big thanks to Jim O'Dowd (BigCat) for helping make this possible. Jim was my realtor and brought in a team of people and references to help me get my house in the best possible shape for the sell process.

I had a very hard house to sell, over a very cold TN winter and he got it done in 3 months.

Thanks BigCat....
Chris,

Thanks for those very kind words, and for being such a cooperative client. Just one small correction...we got it done in 3 months! You did everything we suggested, and then some, proving to me once again that selling a house is a team effort. Best wishes to you and Mandy on this new chapter of your lives in Texas. You are now among some of the finest fellows I have met on the Forum, and if I didn't live in God's playground (Tennessee), I would be moving to Texas in a heartbeat. Are you planning on making it to Rogers?

·
Premium Member
5,635 Posts
A Texas Welcome

Congrats. This is a big loss for Tennessee and a huge gain for Texas! We are lucky to have class act like you and yours join our great State. :thumbup:

Carolyn and I really enjoyed meeting y'all at Glen's little get together and looking forward riding with you sometime soon.

Don't worry about the slight accent. We'll be fixin' it for ya'.:lol:

·
Administrator
3,571 Posts
Welcome to Texas, Chris and Mandy. Glad to have you here. Also, I want to give you a heartfelt thanks for taking the effort to come down to my place in Southeast Texas for a little BBQ. I met several new friends, and am proud to count you as one. (or I guess I mean count you and Mandy as two).

Glen

·
Registered
293 Posts
Congrats neighbor!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome to the land of Bi-Polar weather! I'm in the Little Elm / Denton area if you need anything.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Chris glad to have you and your wife here in Texas. It was great meeting you both at Glen's and I hope we can meet at another RTE somewhere along the way.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats Chris ... Best of luck to you and yours in Texas

Donnie

Donnie
DonnieOnTheRoad

1 - 17 of 17 Posts