GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My 2008 is finally “broken in” as of today. Now for an oil change and planning out my next 100k miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine was a NOS bought in August 2010. I had a VFR also from 2017 to 2019 that I put 20k miles on.
I wish Fred Harmon was still in Texas so he could set my valves to center spec again and do another air filter change for me. I may have to plan a road trip...

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
WOW! I thought I was doing good.....2010 model (triked)

I have 55,678 miles on mine...........

Guess I better get started! lol

Ronnie

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
2010 with 180,070 as of right now. Somewhere in the middle of the Ride for Kids ride today hit the 180,000 mark (and I missed it). If I had not purchased a new 2018 in March, I would have another 14,000 miles on it instead of the 2018.

·
Administrator
3,724 Posts
Joe, I'm just glad to see you riding again. It was good to catch up with you and the guys and break brisket a couple of weeks back.

Glen

·
Registered
626 Posts
I got a ways to go but I seem to be on pace. Have 2015 I bought in 16 so this is my 4th year. By the time I put her away for the winter nap I should have 40,000 miles. Can't wait till it is broken in so I can really start riding.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joe, I'm just glad to see you riding again. It was good to catch up with you and the guys and break brisket a couple of weeks back.

Glen

Glen Steve and I and the wives are looking into a camping weekend at Steinhagen here in the next few weeks. Was hoping we could talk you into firing up the grill for some steaks on Saturday night. I’ll let you know when it becomes real.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
We also have a 2008 that was all new (4 miles on the speedometer) in June 2010. Due to a display replacement (under warranty) we got the odometer set back so now we can only guess (my guess is only 65K miles). We will probably never take the 100K picture.

Where is the actual miles stored anyway? On the display? In the ECU?

Congrats to all who get that picture. It will be interesting to see the first 100K on a 2018.

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
193 Posts
WOW! I thought I was doing good.....2010 model (triked)

I have 55,678 miles on mine...........

Guess I better get started! lol

Ronnie
I don't even think you're in the running, I have 2015 model and I am 59k and I know there are a lot more riders that are ahead of me...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts