GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back, finally. Was #842 before the board change that occurred while I was changing jobs and relocating from Pennsylvania to South Carolina. Though I rode pretty much year round in PA courtesy of Mr. Gerbing, I am much happier to be able to ride warm without 12 volts caressing various body parts. Pretty much a lurker before but jumped in now and then. Still appreciate the wide range of people and topics on the board.

My '01 is still taking good care of me at 73,000+ miles. No real problems. Had the ECM mod done but has never overheated. Pre-frame problem VIN. Love it more every mile. Wish they'd cough up Pearl Blue again one of these model years soon.

Thanks for listening everyone.

Chuck

·
Registered
615 Posts
Welcome back, UBoat. It must be great to be in SC after being in this yucky weather. Enjoy. Joy

·
Registered
436 Posts
UBoat,

Welcome to SC and some very nice riding weather for most of the year. Maybe I'll see you out on the road somewhere being that I'm not far from Florence, SC. Enjoy your new location.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. Though I really enjoyed the central and east central PA roads (lived in Perry County just north and west of Harrisburg and worked in Berwick, 92 miles away), the winter weather was not high on my "favorites" list.

Down here in the "flats" of South Carolina, weather is much better but the roads are a bit boring. Not enough bumps in the ground. But those Eastern Tennessee/Western Carolina/Northern Georgia mountains are right out there on the horizon.

Love to scrape those pegs.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts