1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
That made my eyes hurt

·
Registered
326 Posts
I will take a WILD guess and say this guy likes the color Red!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm not going to put a GW owner down for doing something to their bike that isn't my personal cup of tea. And I've seen a lot that aren't. However, if they like it, and they paid for it, then it's the perfect bike.

I hope this GW starts many positive conversations at gas stations and rest stops. We sure could use more of them these days.

·
SuperModerator
3,426 Posts
I'm not going to put a GW owner down for doing something to their bike that isn't my personal cup of tea. And I've seen a lot that aren't. However, if they like it, and they paid for it, then it's the perfect bike.

I hope this GW starts many positive conversations at gas stations and rest stops. We sure could use more of them these days.
I couldn't agree more. I remember many years ago at some multi-brand gathering a friend and I were looking at a brand new motorcycle that looked much different around than what my taste buds liked. He asked me what I thought about it. I thought we were alone, and I said that I would never ride something that looked like that. Only then did I turn around and see that the new bike's proud owner had walked over to see if we had any questions about his motorcycle.

I've never felt more ashamed of an off-the-wall comment.

Glen

·
Registered
851 Posts
My wife’s says that’s butt ugly, but I wouldn’t mind having that on my trike at times. Today is one of those times....106F heat index with full bright sunlight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
851 Posts
Think of it as a conversation piece.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I’ve had, and still have plenty of those. The trike always gets attention whenever we stop to eat or for gas. And, as soon as I can get them Road ready, our ‘50 Ford Club coupe and ‘56 Chevy will probably do the same. Oh well, now that I’m retired, I have more time to hang out and talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
299 Posts
I've seen that set up years ago. I sure would not want to get caught in a cross wind.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I thinks it's great, I wouldn't mind riding that "setup" myself..............and the best part of it .....It's different, one one else has one but you!

Ronnie

·
Registered
713 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts