GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got the Kury hitch installed. Pretty simple, all things considered. Here's a question for you guys, do you recommend using Loctite on the mounting bolts? I'm thinking it may be a good idea, since all the bolts are facing down, but then again I could be wrong. Now, all I need to do is get the trailer picked up and get the wiring finished.

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
What kind/brand of trailer are you getting?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Now, all I need to do is get the trailer picked up and get the wiring finished.
OK, still waiting to make good on the second half of our deal, let me know what you need.

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Steve
Once I get the trailer, I'll take a look and see what we need. The PO told me they did some rewiring so it would mate with their Valk, so I don't know how involved they got. The trailer is a Cyclemate 1000, so hopefully that will give you some idea where we need to go. Right now, like most everyone, we're sticking close to home. My friend is older and has Parkinsons, so we're not pushing to get him outside right at the moment.

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Finally!!! Picked up our trailer this afternoon. It's not what I thought, but I'm not upset, she's pretty nice. Based on pictures, we thought it was a Cyclemate 1000, turns out it's a Jupiter from Starlight trailers in Neosho, Missouri. LED lights all around, good gas struts on the lid, spare tire, and they even threw in the new camp chairs that were in it when they got it...….Bonus. Pulled it home and never knew it was there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts