GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Saturday the 24th of January will be the day...FINALLY!!! :excited: This last 6 months has been a real beeotch but I won't bore you the details. I can hardly wait to jump on my ride when I get there. Have only had to put up with snow for part of November, December and this much of January and that is enough. I just can't beleive that I used to love winters. :wrong: Can't wait to get in on the next lunch ride or a little tour, just about anywhere. Hope to see ya'll real soon.

Shadow1

Hal

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, Guys! Where in Brooksville? At the Coney Island?

Shadow1

Hal

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Hal knows where all the good places to eat are. Ms Vic was disappointed she was hoped that you would be at the Clarks meet.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hal...have a great holiday in Florida! We decided to go to mexico this year for a few weeks, so no Goldwing down there. Hope to see you again on one of the rides when you get back. Hopefully all this snow and cold will be behind us! Cheers

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally arrived.:beer8: What at trip! Had a frickin' blizzard from Buffalo to Morganstown WV.... I mean white out conditions!!! Kept her slow and easy. Stayed in Rock Hill SC the 1st night and the off for home yesterday. Yeah! Got to Florida about 4:00 pm yesterday.
I am truly looking forward to seeing you guys at Coney Island on Saturday. Snoopy, sorry I missed Miss Victoria, but maybe, just maybe she will be with you at Coney Island!

Take to ya'll soon.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Looks like Saturday the 24th of January will be the day...FINALLY!!! :excited: This last 6 months has been a real beeotch but I won't bore you the details. I can hardly wait to jump on my ride when I get there. Have only had to put up with snow for part of November, December and this much of January and that is enough. I just can't beleive that I used to love winters. :wrong: Can't wait to get in on the next lunch ride or a little tour, just about anywhere. Hope to see ya'll real soon.

Shadow1

Hal
I hear ya there, I've had enough of this white junk also. We're looking at a place in Spring Hill. I don't know for sure yet, I hope it works out. I won't have the wing with me, but being warm would be a welcome change for sure...........:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts