GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Saturday the 24th of January will be the day...FINALLY!!! :excited: This last 6 months has been a real beeotch but I won't bore you the details. I can hardly wait to jump on my ride when I get there. Have only had to put up with snow for part of November, December and this much of January and that is enough. I just can't beleive that I used to love winters. :wrong: Can't wait to get in on the next lunch ride or a little tour, just about anywhere. Hope to see ya'll real soon.

Shadow1

Hal

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Can't wait to get in on the next lunch ride or a little tour, just about anywhere. Hope to see ya'll real soon.
Jan 31 at Brooksville, Hal. See you there...

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Luncheon Feb 21st. Look at Florida Board.

See you there!!:lol:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, Guys! Where in Brooksville? At the Coney Island?

Shadow1

Hal

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Hal knows where all the good places to eat are. Ms Vic was disappointed she was hoped that you would be at the Clarks meet.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally arrived.:beer8: What at trip! Had a frickin' blizzard from Buffalo to Morganstown WV.... I mean white out conditions!!! Kept her slow and easy. Stayed in Rock Hill SC the 1st night and the off for home yesterday. Yeah! Got to Florida about 4:00 pm yesterday.
I am truly looking forward to seeing you guys at Coney Island on Saturday. Snoopy, sorry I missed Miss Victoria, but maybe, just maybe she will be with you at Coney Island!

Take to ya'll soon.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Looks like Saturday the 24th of January will be the day...FINALLY!!! :excited: This last 6 months has been a real beeotch but I won't bore you the details. I can hardly wait to jump on my ride when I get there. Have only had to put up with snow for part of November, December and this much of January and that is enough. I just can't beleive that I used to love winters. :wrong: Can't wait to get in on the next lunch ride or a little tour, just about anywhere. Hope to see ya'll real soon.

Shadow1

Hal
I hear ya there, I've had enough of this white junk also. We're looking at a place in Spring Hill. I don't know for sure yet, I hope it works out. I won't have the wing with me, but being warm would be a welcome change for sure...........:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts