GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michelin PA3.JPG

Finally got the Alpin PA3 ZP on the Wing!
Took it for a short test ride, and all I can say is: What a nice f'ing ride!!!!:biker:

Appreciate all the great info, reviews, and tips here to finally convince me to give it a shot and then actually get it on the Wing. Can't believe I waited so long.

Gonna need a DS #.:lol:

For anyone interested... These shops in Fredericksburg, VA will expertly and gladly mount a CT on a MC wheel (without the lecture about why, liability, etc...):

:thumbup: Tint Lab

:thumbup: Custom Wheel Boutique

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Dino...a number ain't all you need! That fender looks too barren. You need a sticker too! PM TJRanch and get that taken care of. Oh yeah....enjoy the ride!!!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Welcome to the darkside and use the force wisely!! Cookies and milk of your choice may be available depending on the length of your ride.:cool:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I've been on these square tires for a while and I have yet to find the cookies! Who's hiding them?

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
IronMan
17,531 Posts
welcome to ds miles = smiles

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
I've been on these square tires for a while and I have yet to find the cookies! Who's hiding them?
Not hiding them , just waiting for ya all to retrieve them from me up here in Wi. :nojoke: I think I will have some for breakfast as a matter of fact !

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Not hiding them , just waiting for ya all to retrieve them from me up here in Wi. :nojoke: I think I will have some for breakfast as a matter of fact !
You'll be laughing when someone shows up in Wisconson wanting cookies! Then what?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Murgie for the number...:lol:

Thanks all, feeling pretty welcome here. Love the ride after a few hundred miles on the Alpin... Nuff said.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:congrats: and welcome to the Darkside Dino!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts