·
Registered
2,946 Posts
CONGRATS, no doubt you choose the absolute best color:grin2:

Reactions: GoingGrey

·
Registered
19,254 Posts
You need to sell that UNIGO trailer to me!

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
Your going to have to change your name from "Going Gray" too "Going Red"

Reactions: GoingGrey

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Nice to see you have made the purchase Jay. I look forward to the mods I am sure you will be making. I still think of the green C14 when I see colors of that hue. I believe a member is having Traxxion put together a green Touring model at the current time. Nice color, little darker than what you did. TJ

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
You need to sell that UNIGO trailer to me!
Well we will still need a Unigo for when we camp, not sure if we'll go with an alternate color Unigo now, or paint the current one, TBD... If you're serious about wanting to buy it throw me a pm, you never know, worth discussing if you want... :smile2:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice to see you have made the purchase Jay. I look forward to the mods I am sure you will be making. I still think of the green C14 when I see colors of that hue. I believe a member is having Traxxion put together a green Touring model at the current time. Nice color, little darker than what you did. TJ
Thx TJ, good to hear from you old friend! :smile2:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Bonding with her new stable mates. :smile2:

Looks like you've pretty much covered all the bases. I loved my 2008 VFR until a LEO brought it to my attention that I wasn't mature enough to own it. Sold it the following week and bought a 2008 Wing to suppress the inner child. Now the DCT has awoken that child!!:wink2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts