·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Draw your own conclusions !!
Better man kind ?
At Awe ??
Floored ?
You be the judge . FYI they asked me ,just sayin .

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aw yeah, they might discover the biking gene!
The motorcycle industry needs that gene very badly to inject into today's youth . Mother Honda and I do have strong bond . Just sayin 0:)

Reactions: cycledude

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, dear lord, please help us. 1 is bad, 2 nobody could handle... HELP..

Well late this afternoon the process starts . I may disclose what is really going on this evening . Prepare yourselves .....

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
628 Posts
Boomer. Did you mistype that? Didn't you mean "kink"??

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It would certainly make it interesting. :grin2:

:doorag:
:nojoke: when I went in today the computer locked up tight >:) I gotta go back tomorrow. Coincidence ??? :grin2::nerd:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Blood and urine samples all taken , but not after the handheld sample data PDA locked up for a few minutes . She was on her way to get another one and went about 100' away and it " mysteriously " starting working again.
Not even I can spin a tale like this one . But all is done and samples are now slated for Bio Bank at Mayo .
The truth is I am a part a nation wide study called join all of us .org to help study health patterns in our are. But what's cool is I get all results on all they are testing for . For example if they find cancer I get heads up on what's going on immediately . Or like say they test for lukemina , I get results the second they get results . Also genetically I get results as to genetic markers sayin I am likely to get ???? Bla bla,bla. Neat study nd I am glad to be a part of it .

·
Registered
922 Posts
We all need ALL the help we can get.. Keep following Randy..

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We all need ALL the help we can get.. Keep following Randy..

I just hope if they find out I am an alien like my buddy @Vettersherps they do not tell me , as he is sure I am . I would hate to tell him he is right .

·
Registered
922 Posts
Just keep those marks on your skull covered up and nobody will know the difference until you take your hat off...

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Well any answers yet, or did they send it off to NASA? Just wondering. Someone else had some genetic testing done and it only took about 5 days for results. Of course he was human.

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well any answers yet, or did they send it off to NASA? Just wondering. Someone else had some genetic testing done and it only took about 5 days for results. Of course he was human.
Not yet , but I been seeing a lot of blacked out window / black large SUV's in my neighborhood last couple of days !! Probably since I replace a lot of Mennonite auto Windows I am starting to get a fan club status .......just thinkin0:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts