GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
2002 Stream Silver ABS. Full Traxxion Suspension.
1,500 Posts
Congratulations!!! Now Ride :cool:

Reactions: Brolly

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
picked it up today and the hour drive back was mega awesome. Short rider here so I need to find some height boosting riding boots lol. Thanks for all the congrats. I loved the ride, just need to have more of my feet to be closer to flush on both sides

· Registered
20,451 Posts
Officially pulled the trigger on a 2013 Honda Goldwing. got a great deal with, brand new tires, and 6 months of warranty they tossed in once all was said and done. im so geeking out, without further a due here he is:
View attachment 394073 View attachment 394074

is getting serviced and cleaned up i pick it up tomorrow and it is an hour ride back!! yessss..
Do yourself a huge favor and make it 10 days, or more, to get home.

FYI ... the entire continent is now available for your touring enjoyment.

· Premium Member
428 Posts
Welcome from the Orlando Florida area!

· Registered
903 Posts
Congrats & enjoy your new to you geriatric crotch rocket!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Registered
5 Posts
I have the same bike with the blue and silver,its my favorite one ,i didnt go with the red because I already had a 02 red one ,wanted a change ,I hope you ride yours more than I ride mine here in northern calif.but I will make time soon ,it is just too hot here lately ,so I go to the coast .,enjoy your new bike I m happy for you.

· Registered
2012 and 2014 GW Police Conversions
75 Posts
Officially pulled the trigger on a 2013 Honda Goldwing. got a great deal with, brand new tires, and 6 months of warranty they tossed in once all was said and done. im so geeking out, without further a due here he is:
View attachment 394073 View attachment 394074

is getting serviced and cleaned up i pick it up tomorrow and it is an hour ride back!! yessss..
Love that color!

· Registered
5 Posts
I just saw your post I have the same bike color and all,for a second I thought it was mine,hope your having fun with it ai do enjoy mine I bought it last year,also just bought a 2022 royal enfield classic 350,for around town .jack

21 - 39 of 39 Posts