GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After putting it off for a couple of years and having to replace my tires twice I went to the dark side but not only did I come over to the dark side to went double dark BT -45 and a yoko run flat picking the wing up the tomorrow wish me luck.:lol:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Good luck and you will like it. Use the force wisely.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
After putting it off for a couple of years and having to replace my tires twice I went to the dark side but not only did I come over to the dark side to went double dark BT -45 and a yoko run flat picking the wing up the tomorrow wish me luck.:lol:
No luck needed , enjoy . When your ready , your Darkside cookies are also . See ya when you come to a Wi. To pick them up.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
938 Posts
Overnight low of 21, I'd wait until noon before riding the bike home however with all that rubber on the road it should be easy peasy. :thumbup:

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
WELCOME TO DS.:congrats: I WONT GO BACK . MILES = SMILES

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Congratulations and welcome.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:congrats: Welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Darkside

WELCOME to the Darkside. I'm on my third BT-45 and really enjoy it. No problems what so ever. Good luck. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
7,389 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I picked up the wing and a short ride 80 miles and to tell you the truth I did not see a difference between a motorcycle tire and a CT all I can say is I should've done this a long time ago thanks for all the welcomes.

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Well I picked up the wing and a short ride 80 miles and to tell you the truth I did not see a difference between a motorcycle tire and a CT all I can say is I should've done this a long time ago thanks for all the welcomes.
If we had a nickel for every time we've heard that...! We know exactly what you mean.

·
Registered
172 Posts
What was the model number you went with and why that tire? I'm at 7000 miles on my original and I"m looking into a C/T for the first change.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Good on ya Munds!! just ride it u'll b just fine..
best damn thing I ever did..

·
Registered
502 Posts
I too am going over to the Darkside just can't wait to get the ol steed out of the garage so I can get it shoed with the new car tire.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Welcome!! Enjoy! We do!! :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts