GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved my official recognition from the IBA yesterday for the Bun Burner Gold (1500/24) I completed on June 5th. Sure made for a nice surprise after waiting 6 months! As for my new ride, looks like it will not be here til some time after Christmas. It is currently at HaulBike's terminal in Milwaukee awaiting a southern delivery. Since I have moved, I only have internet while at work or on the road. So I will take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy & Safe New Year!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Congratulations! Even though you knew you had completed the ride, getting the certificate makes it official. Good feeling, Huh? 8)

Ride Safe,

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Congrat's George !!

Hey, do you want me to run into Milwaukee and check on your bike for you??

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Congratulations on the bun burner.. 1500 in 24, gee, I would hav fallen asleep before I got that one done.. LOL>>>

I bet you will be happy when you finally take ownership of the new one.

Merry Christmas your way also.

Ross

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should have taken up one of the offers to ride the bike to AL when I bought it. I have owned it for 2 months and yet to touch it. :( If anyone wants to go look in on it, would you give it a bath, too? :D

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
dicepilot said:
I recieved my official recognition from the IBA yesterday for the Bun Burner Gold (1500/24) I completed on June 5th. Sure made for a nice surprise after waiting 6 months! As for my new ride, looks like it will not be here til some time after Christmas. It is currently at HaulBike's terminal in Milwaukee awaiting a southern delivery. Since I have moved, I only have internet while at work or on the road. So I will take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy & Safe New Year!
I must have missed the post about your new ride. What are you getting?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GL1800GSXR1000 said:
An '03 Candy Red ABS with less than 3K on the odometer!

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Congrats, way to go......

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
dicepilot said:
GL1800GSXR1000 said:
An '03 Candy Red ABS with less than 3K on the odometer!
SWEET!!!!!

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
George, I wonder if the 03 will still have less than 3K on the odometer when the boys at the shipping dock get done riding it? :wink: :wink:

Maybe that is why you cannot get it delivered..

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Hopefully you will get it delivered before the Fall Creek Falls dinner. :wink: :wink:

Ross

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,686 Posts
Merry Christmas, Georgie.

Hopefully your new ride will arrive in time for CatsCade.

Bob E.

·
Administrator
3,857 Posts
Congratulations on both your new ride and your Bun Burner award.

1500 miles in 24 hours! I hope I never get so many people that mad at me at the same time that I must ride that far that fast! What the heck did you do????

Your avatar is still tops in my book. It's beats Hedo's and Wheel's. Don't change it. Several of my favorite dreams start with your avatar.

Finally, I just made a weekend trip to your fine town and posted my trip report on the boards a few days ago. Great ride, and Trussville has a lot going for it. I'll be going back to visit my daughters next Spring, and this time I plan to have a little more time. Next time I come to Trussville I'd like to buy you a cup of coffee, or other beverage of your choice.

Glen

1 - 13 of 13 Posts