GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Wow. I'm torn between thinking this is a good idea and wondering about government spending tax dollars on this.

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
I noticed this paragraph on the linked page: This is a Financial Assistance Helmet Program and requires a $50.00 donation at the time of the application and is tax deductible to AMSAF (501-c3 Charity).

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I noticed this paragraph on the linked page: This is a Financial Assistance Helmet Program and requires a $50.00 donation at the time of the application and is tax deductible to AMSAF (501-c3 Charity).
Yep, you're right.

"The promo code entitles the participant $125 off specified full-face or modular helmets. And, the participating dealer will also give an additional 25% off the MSRP. "

Seems like a $50 tax-deductible donation to get the above-mentioned deal might actually be a deal.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Geeze.... kick‘em while they‘re down. It’s amazing what people do to people.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Geeze.... kick‘em while they‘re down. It’s amazing what people do to people.
It's actually a decent deal......$50 bucks gets you $125 PLUS 25% off.....on a $500 helmet that's a total of $250. Not bad for a $50 donation. It's also a smart deal for the State....since AZ is a helmet optional State, if they can get a few more people to wear helmets, it saves the State money on healthcare costs for those not carrying health insurance.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Yep, you're right.

"The promo code entitles the participant $125 off specified full-face or modular helmets. And, the participating dealer will also give an additional 25% off the MSRP. "

Seems like a $50 tax-deductible donation to get the above-mentioned deal might actually be a deal.
Seems like a no-brainer for you AZ folks that are wanting to purchase a new helmet. (y)

Reactions: kwthom

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I think there may be a new Shoei GT Air II in my future......

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With only $50k in the kitty, suspect it won't last long at all.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
If you'e an Arizona resident this seems like something to take advantage of ASAP!

Reactions: CAWing

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As they say on TV...

"Limited Time Offer - Act Today!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts