GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found 14.99 %for sixty months.they are going to pay off my 2003 wing give me 9000 trade with payments of 427 mo.Iam so pleased. Bumper

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yeah not so much..:eek:4::22yikes: I will take 2 can you deliver to TN.:rolleyes:
I hope you can find something cheaper.....
Jordan

·
Registered
237 Posts
14.99% for 60 mo. is a little high I think.:22yikes:
14.50% for 60 mo. would be just right.

·
Registered
958 Posts
14.99%???

Is this from Vinny the Loan Shark? :eek:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think he posted this to pull our legs.

I traded my 2002 GL 1800 in on a 2009 GL 1800 on March 31st.

I gave $7,500 difference with 4.49% interest for 48 months.

Plus they threw in Honda line driving lights and a Tulsa Tall Windshield in the deal.

It was the base model in dark metallic blue.

That seems like a fair deal.

But if you are not pulling our leg......good luck with that.

I suggest Bentonville Honda in Arkansas on your next deal.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
His credit score must really STINK !!!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Leg Pulling is an Art

I think ,maybe he was getting HD financing. I think people pay that or higher for a HD
he has to be pulling our leg to see how many of he can get going. How dose the old saying go you can't BS a BS'er.
:wrong:To pay that much.
:joke: Good Luck and enjoy your new wing
Bob

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
I think he posted this to pull our legs.

I traded my 2002 GL 1800 in on a 2009 GL 1800 on March 31st.

I gave $7,500 difference with 4.49% interest for 48 months.

Plus they threw in Honda line driving lights and a Tulsa Tall Windshield in the deal.

It was the base model in dark metallic blue.

That seems like a fair deal.

But if you are not pulling our leg......good luck with that.

I suggest Bentonville Honda in Arkansas on your next deal.
Yes, that does sound like a good deal. How many miles were on your '02?

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Don't feed the troll. Bumper has a long history of incredibly stupid threads.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Under most circumstances, if you have to finance a luxury item under terms like this (high interest rate or lengthy terms), you should strongly consider whether you should be buying it in the first place.

I agree that BUMPY must be kidding about taking 'advantage' of such a rate.

·
Banned
1,247 Posts
I always pay with

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Found 14.99 %for sixty months.they are going to pay off my 2003 wing give me 9000 trade with payments of 427 mo.Iam so pleased. Bumper
Bumper,

I still say you need to contact the Feds and demand some bailout money for Two Egg. Tell them you are the mayor and need a new official vehicle. Don't fool with all that messy financing....just get the cash free from your favorite uncle.

Or you could set up a Two Egg lunch run and charge a "visitor fee" for every bike that attends. That should raise a ton of cash for you.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Does seem pretty high. At the time I purchased my 2006 GW/Nav in Nov of 2005 with around a 630 credit score (at the time) I still qualified at my credit union (with 10% down) for a 5.63% loan on around $19,500 I believe at around $371 and change a month..

Having worked at a motorcycle dealership, if he is getting financing from there he is probably dealing with their finance company and they historically have much higher rates and the dealership has more incentive to offer that to them as they get some of that rate back.

If I was him I would be looking elsewhere, but if a credit rating is an issue it may be the "only deal in town" (and that town isn't too big) and if you want a bike bad enough...you'll go for it.

Dennis

76 dtg Dubai
77 dtg Home

1 - 20 of 29 Posts