GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some fine upstanding citizen in Wilsonville decided they needed a Butler Cup while we were having breakfast at a "Biscuits Cafe". First thing we've had stolen in six years and 80,000 miles of enjoying our Wing. Just a little disgusting but we have to remember that this is the society we are living in now.

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
dam the bad luck :cry::cry: they / or next door have security camera ?? any 34 oz mug will work . i still leave my front door unlocked ! theives are everywhere !

·
Registered
73 Posts
Bummer about ur cup. Btw how is biscuits cafe? I've wanted to try but haven't? I live in keizer but work up in Portland area. Too much traffic.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bummer about ur cup. Btw how is biscuits cafe? I've wanted to try but haven't? I live in keizer but work up in Portland area. Too much traffic.
This is a long time late, just never checked back like I should have.
The food was OK, wife and I can't really can't remember after the bad taste we got over her cup.

Wifey says it was good, the place was so busy we set with another couple to be able to get served quicker.

We'll be down that way again soon, got a grandson due the 9th of August. We have our RV in an RV Park in Independence till the 15th of Sept.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I hope the thief got your Cooties!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope the thief got your Cooties!
Thanks Jer, wife says she's never had Cooties except for the game of Cooties.:nojoke:

Little update on the grandson, born August 5th @ 4:34 PM, 21 3/4 inches long, 8lbs 10 oz. Just as good lookin as his granddad on the paternal side:joke:, hope he doesn't grow up to look that bad.

Anyway I was just over to see him and had dinner with him and his Mama. Leaving the restaurant I was coming up to a GREEN light when I noticed a car approaching from the right at a rather high rate of speed so I slowed a little. Sure enough they had no intention of stopping for their red light. I missed getting hit by a good margin but it was so close the car behind me honked at the idiot for running the light. I wondered how they drive out on the open road, that was in a shopping center. There are days and nights I wonder how we all make it anywhere on our bikes with some of the thoughtless (or should I say brainless) drivers on the road these days.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Thanks Jer, wife says she's never had Cooties except for the game of Cooties.:nojoke:

Little update on the grandson, born August 5th @ 4:34 PM, 21 3/4 inches long, 8lbs 10 oz. Just as good lookin as his granddad on the paternal side:joke:, hope he doesn't grow up to look that bad.

Anyway I was just over to see him and had dinner with him and his Mama. Leaving the restaurant I was coming up to a GREEN light when I noticed a car approaching from the right at a rather high rate of speed so I slowed a little. Sure enough they had no intention of stopping for their red light. I missed getting hit by a good margin but it was so close the car behind me honked at the idiot for running the light. I wondered how they drive out on the open road, that was in a shopping center. There are days and nights I wonder how we all make it anywhere on our bikes with some of the thoughtless (or should I say brainless) drivers on the road these days.
brainless? Hmmm- very close to the truth ; just a very very minor stretch from reality!!!!??. I see MANY idiots( brainless!) that do not know the rules/laws of the road( and then there are those that do know, and just don't give a damn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts