GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hey Randy!! Congrats on the new ride!! You will love the HTS1800. What if any Roadsmith options does it have? I'm sure enjoying my 2015. Haven't ridden as much as I have in past years but not any moss growing on my tires either. Now I bet you are really looking forward to spring!

Be safe my friend!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Well running boards as you can see, extra gas tank, and wheel update. The last owner added stuff. And naturally I'll going add too. Has 19300 miles on it. They traded
for a 2018 or 2019 Goldwing/Roadsmith. which is being triked now. Yeah, I can't wait for spring. It was in the 50's when they delivered it. And naturally I was sick and
couldn't even go ride around the block.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Cool.. AUX gas tank and Wing Guards were the only options I got. I did the conversion myself (took me 10 days) and added rake kit, fork brace, handlebar risers, CB and plenty of farkles. I also modified the bike wiring so I can change the rear suspension preload on the fly. Motor Trike spoiled me with that capability.

Congrats Again Randy!!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has the rake kit, adding the brace, the risers,and air wings.CB is on it, rear spoiler. Hot sure from there. THANKS!

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Me Likee, enjoy :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts