GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I just placed my first order with Bulldog. Bought 10W40, an oil filter, some final drive oil and pump, and even got a free crush washer! Now that I've made my choices, just for fun, I'm open for advice, let's hear, once again, everyone's opinions about oil! NOT!! :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
JMATANDEM,

Since you asked, I think you made a good choice, dealt with a reputable dealer and came out a Savvy shopper....LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just placed an order today for 4 gal. case of 10w-40, syn. gear oil, and pump. Should be here NLT Thursday.

I also got "royal service," was waited on by Meesh, rather than Bulldog...just joking Bulldog.

Thanks for the service/price break you provide GL1800Riders.com.

Thanks again,

Jim

G

·
CyclinWing said:
Price break?

What price break.

Nobody told me about a price break.

Is this for real?

At what age do you get a price break?

Will it end after the elections?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
CyclinWing said:
I just placed an order today for 4 gal. case of 10w-40, syn. gear oil, and pump. Should be here NLT Thursday.

I also got "royal service," was waited on by Meesh, rather than Bulldog...just joking Bulldog.

Thanks again,

Jim
Ditto for me. First time Amsoil user. Ordered mine Saturday, but not the filter, and was waited on by the Dawg himself. 8) All that GREAT "customer service" was just toooooo overwhelming, I couldn't resist the temptation. :roll:

Me thanks you also Bulldog. Many appreciates. :D

Todd

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Bulldog said:
JMATANDEM,

Since you asked, I think you made a good choice, dealt with a reputable dealer and came out a Savvy shopper....LOL

Bulldog
Yep, I recently got the same special deal from the same "reputable dealer". :wink:

Signed,

A satisfied customer!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I'm very disappointed in you guys! :? No one told me I shouldda got some other brand or some other weight. The only reason I posted this at all was to try to stir up some trouble. :wink: You're goin' soft. Next thing to happen is no one's gonna bash Harleys. What is this world coming too! :!: :?: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Skip,

Checked your mail? Shoud be there very soon!

I hope that you will post an apology real soon...LOL

Oh you guys that want Instant gratification...LOL

Dawg

·
Registered
311 Posts
I too placed my order through Bulldog and received excellent service. I didn't just jump on the Amsoil bandwagon blindly. I did in depth research first.... I asked Bulldog. :lol:

G

·
Bulldog,

I really appreciate you giving me the "Senior discount."

Sometimes it pays to be old - sometimes, but not very often.

Beastie

·
Registered
335 Posts
Now someone got a crush washer and a senior discount??
BBBBUUUULLLLDDDDOOOGGG!!!!! :^) :shock:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Deleted......................................., Thought about the post, was out of line, this was none of my business, sorry for the thoughtless post. Too much Jack, again, my most humble appologies.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
So Fred, Tell us how you really feel about Amsoil?? :?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I didn't get any discounts from Bulldog today while I was there. :( :( :( :( . but i did get to pee in his toilet.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,(after i helped him load some oil in his van)
The potty in the garage of course, not the one in the house, (said that one was only for company :cry: :cry: :cry: )
Joe

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
JMATANDEM, JMATANDEM, JMATANDEM, I only hope it is not too late to save you from this slippery slope. These people have taken you down the path to ruin. IF it's not too late, I'll help you pull your fat out of the burning oil.
Pay close attention and do exactly as I say. Do not, I repeat, do not listen to anyone who tells you different. They will undoubtedly attempt to hijack this and turn you from the correct action. Just box up all that Amsoil stuff and ship it immediately to my address. You must make a clean break here or you'll be addicted for sure. I feel better now, knowing I have made my best effort to save just one misguided Winger. :roll: :roll: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
379 Posts
If you give Bulldog your AARP membership number (not that I am a member :roll: ) you get the old dude or dudette discount, free crush washers and a HUG from Meesh :wink:

Pap

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Fastfred,

Your DOD contract argument has no merit, what were the specs, who was invited to bid etc.etc. ? What part of the first hand knowledge of that bid scenario were you involved in.

You think that I should be ashamed of myself. Pimping a product on this board that I sell at actual cost, (verifiable). Shipping out a few crush washers in a letter and a stamp at my cost. Yup, I am getting rich. And I should be ashamed of myself, but I am not.

I know little about you, but what do you know about me? Any idea? You called me out like I am some lowland snake, taking advantage of poor, unguided, unthinking board members. Hmmm

Love me or hate me, I would love to have you come to the house for a visit and I would be pleased to take you to a restaurant of your choice, on me of course.

I am stupid maybe, Ashamed, not a chance. Give me a call!

Bulldog

1 - 20 of 21 Posts