GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The link below should take you to my first try at posting a video on youtube.
This clip was shot with a Drift Ghost S at 1080p 30 but somehow I saved it at 720:shrug:
I used a macbook pro and iMovie to edit.
This is my daily drive to work enjoy and please feel free to criticize/advise :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uNXd-he2Sg

·
Registered
8,475 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops forgot turned all the wind noise off and didn't add music

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Video

It looks like your first attempt went well. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
not a fan of helmet cams but looked good,boring roads but nice vid,thanks for sharing

·
IronMan
17,453 Posts
Nice n clear !! Seems you turn wrist more than needed !!!;) sound ??where did you have mounted? How long can you run- battery / camera

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Camera was mounted on my helmet. supposed to run 3.5 hours at 1080p/30. I'm trying to add music. The search function isn't giving me any song of that length. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
W O W !!!!!

Nice, Ken if you ever want someone to go to work with you, let me know and I would like to tag along :thumbup:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not a fan of helmet cams but looked good,boring roads but nice vid,thanks for sharing
Rick How's all that snow working for you :joke: It would be nice to live in an area with better roads. Ok I added a little music to it.:cool:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
NICE Ken!:thumbup: I'm anxious to see your camera and setup! Should be great at Rogers!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Rick How's all that snow working for you :joke: It would be nice to live in an area with better roads. Ok I added a little music to it.:cool:

what snow?been riding this yr a lot more than normal,!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
looks like will work good

looks like i have been there before i thought i was going to work good job

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ken, I like the helmet cam mount, not as shaky as most dash mounts. Gives a good prospective with the bike in the field of view, kind of makes me feel like I'm the rider...Pretty cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts