GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from spending three days down in Moab, going thru some of the National Parks. Bobby bought a camp trailer this winter and was dying to use it so he talked me into going with him. He didn't have to taalk too hard I was wanting to go somewhere to find warmer tempitures anyway. Had a great time and saw some beautiful country.
Here are a few of my pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Nice pics! Terry, What brand of tent is that?Can you stand up in it?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Thanks Terry, for posting the pictures and yes it was a great ride, and we did see some beautiful country, I'm already planning our next great excape into the Abyss.....

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Great pics of a part of the country I do love to visit. How was the wind up there? Every time I go it is so windy I can't keep a tent on the ground.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Gald you guy's could get a way. looked like fun. I did pull my camper to my Brother's house in Boise for the weekend.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No it is too short for that . I need to get me a little bigger one now that I am old and not as flexiable as I was when I was younger.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice pics! Terry, What brand of tent is that?Can you stand up in it?[/QUOTE

No it it too short for that. I need to get a little taller one now that I am old and not as flexiable as I was when I was younger.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great pics of a part of the country I do love to visit. How was the wind up there? Every time I go it is so windy I can't keep a tent on the ground.
No wind this trip. It was beautiful.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Wish I could have joined y'all.

2nd Amendment--- The First and Original Homeland Security!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts