GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a Michelin Primacy 195/55R16 put on 2008 GL last week. Did 300 hundered miles over the weekend. Should have installed CT sooner. My riding buddy Duckster has been after me for the past year to try CT. Kept holding out unsure about how bike would handle. So far love the ride of the CT. Have not rode bike on wet road waiting to see how CT does.

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
welcome to ds. it gets better ;) miles = smiles

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Welcome to the DS!! If so inclined, PM Murgie for your number and tjranch for your sticker.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
374 Posts
:thumbup:Welcome to the Darkside! I don't think you'll go back........

·
Registered
784 Posts
Welcome to the dark side

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
How much longer till the Darkside becomes the Lightside?

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Welcome! Wet roads are no longer a problem-- but still be more cautious than on dry pavement. But a few guys have ridden like bats out of hell on wet roads using a car tire.---and had no problems with slipping.

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Welcome to the Darkside!! I'm sure you will find out that the CT has better grip on a wet road than a MT.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Had a Michelin Primacy 195/55R16 put on 2008 GL last week. Did 300 hundered miles over the weekend. Should have installed CT sooner. My riding buddy Duckster has been after me for the past year to try CT. Kept holding out unsure about how bike would handle. So far love the ride of the CT. Have not rode bike on wet road waiting to see how CT does.
I %100 promise the wet traction will amaze you. I can pull power wheelies in pouring rain :nojoke:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Car Tire

WELCOME to the Darkside. I'm sure as you put on the miles you will wish you had listen to your buddy a long time ago. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
100 Posts

Put mine on last week as well - 600-700 miles so far all types of roads and loving it. At 34-35 PSI rides great in in curvy stuff - down at 31 -32 it's butter smooth on the highway.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
That would be "BETTER"!:thumbup:

:congrats:Welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts