GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i switched to a ct. A friend gave me a goodyear run flat 195-55. So i had to give it a try. I like every thing about it except when i roll up to a stop. It seems to fallow the groves in the road. Can anybody tell me where i can find a darkside sticker ?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome aboard.....
It will get better with more riding!!!
TJRanch has the decals.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Today i switched to a ct. A friend gave me a goodyear run flat 195-55. So i had to give it a try. I like every thing about it except when i roll up to a stop. It seems to fallow the groves in the road. Can anybody tell me where i can find a darkside sticker ?
That's about the only thing that you have to watch out for. Uneven surfaces will cause the tire to go to the lower part. Just keep an eye out for it and you will be fine. Down here in the sand patch we have terrible humps and valleys on our asphault roads, limerock base for roads give under the loads of semis. I just get in the left or right grove and this works good.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Welcome! Yet another Hoosier going dark................gotta love it.......I run that exact tire, have right at 20,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Smoky
1,190 Posts
runi,
:congrats: !
Welcome to the enlightened "DARKSIDE" :thumbup: ! Be prepared for many smiles and miles ahead as it only gets better :biggrin: !

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome

to the Darkside. I can relate and got used to it.....

CW32B
Alexandria

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome;

The fun has just begun:thumbup:.

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts