Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***SOLD***
$87.50 and I'll ship to CONUS. Excellent condition Leather andTextile motorcycle jacket. Model FG01185X 'Speed Kit' manufactured Jan 2001 Just cleaned, no stains nor tears. There are a total of NINE ! pockets or vent openings making this jacket cool in the summer and weather-tight in the winter. All zippers and snaps are in excellent working condition. Non-smoker. De-badged but note the very vibrant U.S.A. embroidered flags on both shoulders! One inside breast pocket for your cell phone. An attachment zipper to secure your motorcycle pants to the jacket is the usual 10" at the small of the back. This blue and white jacket has full shoulder, arm and back armor. The full-sleeve thermal liner has an intregal neck gator that when not desired remains attached but stows between the liner and the jacket. The arms have 3 position take-up adjustments. There are elastic/velcro waist adjustment straps. In the photos the highly reflective material around the neck and upper shoulder area appear white. It is actually black in daylight but reflects brightly at night.
Thanks for looking. Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Interested if not sold soon I will get back to you.
Doc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.