GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will depart wednesday to travel from Coos Bay Or to Spokane Wa. I will travel thru the center of Oregon and overnight in a state campground in Ukiah Or. IR Harry was going to make the trip with me and show me the roaps, but I could not get away soon enough to make the trip with him. He departed this planet on May 27. I sure miss his quick wit and knowledge of the Pacific North west. From Spokane, I will travel to Missoula Montana to see a highschool friend, then travel back roads back to Coos Bay. Total miles according to google maps is 1700 Miles. One thing I learned from Harry was "do not put off the chance to travel very long for one does not know what is in store for you tomorrow".

·
Registered
487 Posts
WIL,
Ain't that the truth. Have a great trip. IR Harry will be with you.
Good weather to you.

David

·
Registered
714 Posts
Are you sure you really want to do that? You may not want to come back. :tongue:

I'm envious. Can I go?

Be safe.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
657 Posts
I will depart wednesday to travel from Coos Bay Or to Spokane Wa. I will travel thru the center of Oregon and overnight in a state campground in Ukiah Or. IR Harry was going to make the trip with me and show me the roaps, but I could not get away soon enough to make the trip with him. He departed this planet on May 27. I sure miss his quick wit and knowledge of the Pacific North west. From Spokane, I will travel to Missoula Montana to see a highschool friend, then travel back roads back to Coos Bay. Total miles according to google maps is 1700 Miles. One thing I learned from Harry was "do not put off the chance to travel very long for one does not know what is in store for you tomorrow".
Harry always had great advice.It's motocampers like him that make me do what I do.

Barry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts