GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first pic of my new baby. Color is 2014/2015 Buick & Chevy orange. DCT, of course. It was overcast so the paint doesn't pop like it does in person. I pulled all the Tupperware, had it painted and reassembled. Installed CB, Foglights, Homelink, USB cable (2nd), Trailer hitch and wiring, Tour Blade, handlebar mount for phone and power supply to phone. I was very surprised at all the parts that have to come off and be separated to get to individual colored pieces.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Officially Envious!

·
IronMan
17,627 Posts
Awesome ! Always liked the orange

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well...hello there sexy! Wanna come over to my garage for some "maintenance?"

Wow. That is a really nice color on that bike!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow, what an effort but the output looks fabulous

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
I have to say that I'm totally impressed (and very jealous) Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet lQQking

Ronnie

·
Registered
332 Posts
Very nice!!!! I see a tongue of a trailer possibly that is the same color???

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
This is the first pic of my new baby. Color is 2014/2015 Buick & Chevy orange. DCT, of course. It was overcast so the paint doesn't pop like it does in person. I pulled all the Tupperware, had it painted and reassembled. Installed CB, Foglights, Homelink, USB cable (2nd), Trailer hitch and wiring, Tour Blade, handlebar mount for phone and power supply to phone. I was very surprised at all the parts that have to come off and be separated to get to individual colored pieces.

That looks great! What a nice color.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts