GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the new Michelin Alpine PA3 on the Wing this morning. Took it out on its maiden voyage...... :lol: Where has this been all my life??) Let's see: costs less, greater mileage, higher load rating, tracks over tar snakes like its on rails, smooth, quiet, even more stable on the twisties......can't imagine why Honda would resist this. This dark side is like crack. Kept waiting for it to spontaneously combust or something. Can't wait for cooler weather :excited:

Thanks to all of you for helping me get here. I owe ya.

Darkside number 1065 and decal coming.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Congrats and enjoy the smoother ride. I'm loving mine.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Testify, brother!

Welcome to the family.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Don't forget, there's 3000 members on here who have never tried it who swear you are doing a very bad thing. Oh those poor unenlightened souls.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: Lashes! Welcome to the Darkside!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sure am glad you gave it a try before you saw the pictures from the GWRRA!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Don't forget, there's 3000 members on here who have never tried it who swear you are doing a very bad thing. Oh those poor unenlightened souls.
It seems there is 1 less on MC tires every day:congrats:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Got the new Michelin Alpine PA3 on the Wing this morning. Took it out on its maiden voyage...... :lol: Where has this been all my life??) Let's see: costs less, greater mileage, higher load rating, tracks over tar snakes like its on rails, smooth, quiet, even more stable on the twisties......can't imagine why Honda would resist this. This dark side is like crack. Kept waiting for it to spontaneously combust or something. Can't wait for cooler weather :excited:

i have a dunlop dsst run flat,anyway try taking a corner on a tar snake,mine moves a little,but i think any bike will feel this side ways slip.just cause the tar gives somewhat in HOT WEATHER.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Glad you like it! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
:congrats:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts

Holy Cow I forgot to offer Darkside cookies if you come to Wi. and get them. No this is a tragedy and where's my cookie deputy ,shouldn't he be on this??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts