GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
77 degrees in Ontario Canada today. It was glorious.

Just in time for the idiots in government to order another lockdown and threaten a stay at home order. They can kiss my ass. My ride is essential and tomorrow is going to be 80 馃槑

Registered
About 300 years ago, I lived in BC. Was one of the things that made me glad to come back home......getting clear of that sorta crap.

.....sT

Registered
2007 GL 1800
Can't think of a better way to social distance from others than to go on a motorcycle ride by yourself.

Registered
77 degrees in Ontario Canada today. It was glorious.

Just in time for the idiots in government to order another lockdown and threaten a stay at home order. They can kiss my ass. My ride is essential and tomorrow is going to be 80 馃槑
If they order another shutdown is because of the new variants that is way more contagious and dangerous to the younger crowd, riding a bike is great as long as you don鈥檛 mingle with ...ANYBODY

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
If they order another shutdown is because of the new variants that is way more contagious and dangerous to the younger crowd, riding a bike is great as long as you don鈥檛 mingle with ...ANYBODY
Yeah if you say so.

So today Ontario issued a stay at home order for a month. Sorry but I don't buy the super duper double mutant strain, nor do I accept health advice from a Government official that's 250lbs overweight. This is beyond stupid. How about those living in fear stay home and the rest of us can get on with living? How about that? 14 months of this nonsense is enough. Stay home and tremble if you like. Not me.

Especially stay home if you are planning on driving your minivan to Wal-Mart or Costco.

Registered
Yeah if you say so.

So today Ontario issued a stay at home order for a month. Sorry but I don't buy the super duper double mutant strain, nor do I accept health advice from a Government official that's 250lbs overweight. This is beyond stupid. How about those living in fear stay home and the rest of us can get on with living? How about that? 14 months of this nonsense is enough. Stay home and tremble if you like. Not me.

I鈥檒l bet you鈥檒l rethink that if get Covid, the new variants are a lot less friendly, and I would risk my health over an attitude.. just not worth it .. I get vaccinated in two weeks ... sweet !!

Especially stay home if you are planning on driving your minivan to Wal-Mart or Costco.

Registered

Registered
Yeah if you say so.

I tried hard to stay out of this thread, but I couldn't help myself when I read your HILARIOUS remark:
".....nor do I accept health advice from a Government official that's 250lbs overweight. "

I almost ruined a keyboard with coffee when I read that one. LOL! That pretty much sums it up for me too. Talk about lack of credibility!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man that was great.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well the temperature increase didn't last long 馃槖 get Greta on the phone 馃槣

1 - 10 of 10 Posts