GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I started out today it had 0 miles on the odometer. Had a great ride, got caught in the rain. The audio system on the Wings is awesome, couldnt be happier. I have 1000 mile ride planned for the weekend, got to get it broke in :).

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Welcome to the fun and ENJOY!!!! Just try and wipe that smile off your face.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Welcome! Mine's a week old and just did my 600 mile oil change. Great riding weather in TX this WE. Enjoy! 8)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.

That 1000 mile trip ought to do good for a break in ride.

Dep

·
Registered
309 Posts
NewBlueWing said:
When I started out today it had 0 miles on the odometer. Had a great ride, got caught in the rain. The audio system on the Wings is awesome, couldnt be happier. I have 1000 mile ride planned for the weekend, got to get it broke in :).
What color did you get? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
He bought the fast color, the coolest color, the color the girls like to look at, the color that makes him look thin and tall and good,

Just like me!!!!!!!!! :wink: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
681 Posts
KYBLUE said:
He bought the fast color, the coolest color, the color the girls like to look at, the color that makes him look thin and tall and good,

LOL, Awe now Blue, everybody knows the Cardinals are prettier than them Cats. :D :beer3:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
you blue guys are REALLY getting carried away! I hate to tell you this, but all the colors of the Wing are the fastest...and SILVER just a tad more so!! LOL!! And my Vulcan is blue!! Enjoy your new ride!!

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Ridge Runner said:
KYBLUE said:

LOL, Awe now Blue, everybody knows the Cardinals are prettier than them Cats. :D :beer3:
Oh My>>>>>not even :lol: well maybe in football, I'll have to give you that one....UK stinking up the field..... BUT.....Basketball can;t be far away......GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
:D Good for you.
Another Goldwing in Central Texas.
I may see you on I-35.
It is going toi be a great weekend for riding.

·
Registered
325 Posts
NewBlue,
You,Ciesel, and I should meet for a weekend ride while the weather is still good. A trip to Lampassas for some BBQ would be good.

·
Registered
906 Posts
WHEN U SEE A REDLASER BEAM PASSING YOU BY IT WILL BE ME !!!!CAUSE RED IS THE FASTES COLOR JUST ASK ANY COP HE WILL TELL YA!!!CONGRATS ON THE NEW RIDE YOU WILL LIKE THIS BIKE!!!SUPERJETT

1 - 18 of 18 Posts