GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Klockwerks shipped me the new short shield last week and today was my first ride with it. I love it. I am 6'1 and it allows me to look over it and see the road clearly in front of me. Their 20.25 inch shield was nice but way to tall, it did not need to be that tall with the recurve. They got it right with this one, no wind buffeting and it looks great on the bike. I am not a fan of tall shields and with the ability to adjust this is the right one for me.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics? do you buy the 20 inch?
I have the 20. I like the shorter one much better. I don't have a pic of it yet but will try and get one.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: Drgsin

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
hate to keep bothering you. a couple more questions...
-does it rub on the little tabs that are on the bike?
-how is the wind protection for your passenger with the 20 inch?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hate to keep bothering you. a couple more questions...
-does it rub on the little tabs that are on the bike?
-how is the wind protection for your passenger with the 20 inch?
I have not had the wife on there yet to know about the wind for her. It does not rub the little wings on the sides. I do know that i had an 8.5 KW inch on my Ultra and loved it. Did not like the 20.25 inch they made at first but the new shorter one gives me options of looking over or looking through.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I ended up buying the 20” because the 16” wasn’t showing on their site. Do they have it in stock again? Another question, how does it affect listening to music in your helmet with the wind noise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ended up buying the 20” because the 16” wasn’t showing on their site. Do they have it in stock again? Another question, how does it affect listening to music in your helmet with the wind noise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They had it a week ago? I have not rode the bike enough yet to help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts