GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 weeks ago I went to the doctor for a check-up and flunked the EKG test. The next day, after another failed test (Heart Cath.) I had quadruple bypass surgery. Well today was my first ride. I will admit it was a little shakey and my arms / chest will need a little building up but all in all it was a great ride. I'll go back to work in a few days and in no time I'll be riding everyday again. I would like to say thanks to the folks on this board. If it weren't for you guys keeping me intertained I might had gone nuts staying home all the time. Keep up the good work.

Ride safe,

Randy

·
Registered
300 Posts
Flunked the EKG test??? Didn't you study for it first??? :lol:

Seriously though, welcome back. Hope all your recovery goes well and you get many more years of pleasant rides.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Polishing rims can and will develop all those "out of tone" joints. Let us know, an arrangement of visitors to drop em off, can be done! :wrong:
Glad you were able to jump back on!

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
I'm glad things are now all going in the right direction for you. The anticipation of riding the Goldwing has to be a positive influence on recovery. Welcome back.

·
Mild Hog
585 Posts
Sounds like you are going to have a great Summer :thumbup: Good luck and many miles to you. :congrats:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Glad you are back on the bike and recovering well. I know somewhat where you are coming from. 2 heart attacks and 9 stents all together, but have been good for the last 3 years. Enjoy!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Glad to hear that your surgery was a success. Welcome back and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
814 Posts
" I had quadruple bypass surgery"

Congratulations!! You were able to walk away from a potential risk and get repaired. Enjoy yourself and keep riding.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome back!

I'm sure getting back on your ride was great therapy. Its good to hear of your recovery!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
You couldn't have flunked it by too much.
Your still alive.

Best of luck,and God speed on your revovery glad you are back on the bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts