GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I had a trailer with similar clearance lights on the fenders as in your video. My lights were fastened with 1" long self drilling/tapping screws that protruded through the inside of the fender and with my bike loaded the screws cut grooves in the tires when the suspension compressed over bumps. Never had a flat tire but sure was a poor build practice. I replaced those screws with pan head bolts up from the bottom and self locking nuts on top.
Good idea!

·
Registered
1 Posts
You also need to understand how important it is to change tires. It is worth knowing that motorcycle tires are divided into two main types: with cameras and tubeless. Their type depends on the nature of the motorcycle itself. Even a layman will quickly notice the difference between tires on scooters, cross-country or sports models. The front and rear tires differ in performance - sometimes even in the combination used. Non-compliance with the manufacturer's recommendations can lead to serious consequences, which is why professional maintenance of motorcycle tires is so important and should not be underestimated. You can do this with Whatever your Motorbike Type we have the Motorcycle Tyres UK you want.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I use an Aluma MC1F folding trailer that stands up in the back of my garage. Lightweight, handy, low deck for easy solo loading, torsion suspension and tows great.

I don’t tow the wing much but I do tow my VFR to the mountains often. I just ride the VFR up into the condor chock but have found that with the wing, by putting it in “walking mode”, it will walk right up the ramp and into the chock.

Easy Peasy!

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Plant Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting

Reactions: haithamshnawy
21 - 28 of 28 Posts