GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time reader, first time poster.
Just bought a black 06 last week. I really like it. Lots of power.
This is my 5th wing. I had an 85-91-93-98. I still have the 98. I'll take it to my local dealer, He said I could park it there and they would sell it for me and keep $100.00
So, I'll be around...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Let me be the first to welcome you....Enjoy all the post, well worth it.. Ride well and safe

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
WELCOME!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome to the board Logbldr,

Ride Safely.... 8)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Glad to have ya with us. We can always use another Black Wing around.
They ARE the fastest color, you know. :D

Dep

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Welcome! We need more people like you!
You must posess a wealth of knowledge by now!
Caring is sharing :wink:

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,701 Posts
Welcome.

Just a few words of caution......be very careful around that bunch of guys from OHIO, MICHIGAN, INDIANA AND WISCONSIN; you can get into a lot of trouble if you hang out with them!

Happy riding.

Bob E.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
robeth said:
Just a few words of caution......be very careful around that bunch of guys from OHIO, MICHIGAN, INDIANA AND WISCONSIN; you can get into a lot of trouble if you hang out with them! Bob E.
Surely you jest :twisted: :roll: :roll: :!:

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,701 Posts
granpa in Cincy said:
robeth said:
Just a few words of caution......be very careful around that bunch of guys from OHIO, MICHIGAN, INDIANA AND WISCONSIN; you can get into a lot of trouble if you hang out with them! Bob E.
Haven't you met iwing, ronbien, CJS, 5Ross, Polecat and Hedo? I rest my case! :D :D

Bob E.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Welcome and those fellas referenced before are aka "The Corona Gang" (ya gotta think Ricardo Montobaln sayin' it :wink: ).
Watch those chromers, love to help ya blow yer hard earned money. :wink:

:flg:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Had breakfast with you, your brother and PC.

Had dinner with CJS, Hedo and Ronbien.

Iwing just up the road from me although haven't met him.

Not met 5Ross yet

Seems like a fine bunch of fellas :p

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Welcome aboard, Logbldr. Since you've got lots of riding experience, don't be shy in sharing with us. Ride safe, & enjoy your new GL1800.
So, by your "handle", do you build log homes?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
granpa in Cincy said:
robeth said:
And don't call him Shirley

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Let me also welcome you aboard.

I have crossed the dam on Cumberland lake on 127 a few times when headed south. I always have to stop just to take in the view. That is one of my favorite routes south when it works out.

You have to have some good back roads to ride and enjoy.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
robeth said:
Welcome.

Just a few words of caution......be very careful around that bunch of guys from OHIO, MICHIGAN, INDIANA AND WISCONSIN; you can get into a lot of trouble if you hang out with them!

Happy riding.

Bob E.
Oh Man :!: :!: You cannot be serious :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Verdayne
I do build log homes. I have one going now, 2 in the pricing stage,and 1 on the planning table. Keeps me pretty busy. I do ride to the job sites a lot to save gas you know. My truck only gets 9-10 mpg.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts