GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing so many great video stories on this board, I thought I'd give it a try from our Pigeon Forge trip. I know I'll get some flack about loading the bikes up in trailer to make the trip, but just didn't want to make a 9 hour trip with the SO and my boys just getting to the destination.

Enjoy

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room45/1311655/Deals Gap 2006.wmv

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Great shots. Good music. Spending time with Family=Priceless.
That is one of my favorite areas in the mid-west to be in.
Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ron, I have to agree about the area, the roads, and sharing some great memories with the boys and wife. They're just about out of college, and soon to be on thier own. Hope we have a few more trips before they forget about the "Old Man". We will be going back!!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ronbien: I do not think Deals Gap in north Carolina would be the mid- west. But he did do a great job on his vidieo.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Krusher,
Great job and good music too. That area looks like awesome riding country; we can hardly wait to get to that neck of the woods! Do some more.
Claudia
www.itchyhitch.com

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Obligatory content: What?! You put your Wing in a trailer?! :shock:

:lol:

Well done presentation! ... Good pictures and good music!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All Boots No Saddle said:
Obligatory content: What?! You put your Wing in a trailer?! :shock:

:lol:

Well done presentation! ... Good pictures and good music!

I knew I was going to get some comments on this :D :D . But the wife just started riding with me, as she wouldn't ride on my Royal Star Tour Classic, so I didn't want to push it this early in her riding career. I think the Dragon startled her a little, even though I didn't drag (much).

Claudia, thanks for the comments. Your one of the ones that encouraged me to try this, based on your great videos.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I sure wish I knew how to do the Video stuff...Thanks for the video...was real nice...

·
Registered
495 Posts
Krusher, absolutely awesome! It looks like everyone had a great time!

Thank you :D

gwlrhfarm, I sent you a link to Photostory 3 by PM. Let me know if I can help in any way.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gwlrhfarm said:
I sure wish I knew how to do the Video stuff...Thanks for the video...was real nice...
You can go to the Windows web site and down load Windows Movie Maker for free. Never played with this software before a day or two ago, and fiqured it out in no time. Pretty easy to use, and think it could be addictive.

Thanks for the comments

·
Registered
495 Posts
The new version of Movie Maker is Photostory 3. It is also free at Photostory 3

They've added a couple of new features like being able to record your own narration and some different transitions.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Krusher,

Great video and music. I've ridden the area many times and you have captured it well. One question, though. Who does the first song in your video? I think it is called "Take A Little Trip". I've heard it before but can't remember the artist.

Thanks.

Chuck

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UBoat said:
Krusher,

Great video and music. I've ridden the area many times and you have captured it well. One question, though. Who does the first song in your video? I think it is called "Take A Little Trip". I've heard it before but can't remember the artist.

Thanks.

Chuck
Thanks Chuck..... the group is Alabama

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thank you sir. I should have known that. Getting old I guess.

And do I have the title correct?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UBoat said:
Thank you sir. I should have known that. Getting old I guess.

And do I have the title correct?
Title is correct................. great song, as well as most others they have done

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Nicely done!

Great choices on the music as well.

Dep

1 - 16 of 16 Posts