GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Congratulations, welcome to the forum. That is one of my favorite colors of all time.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
@Freudman What a nice looking GL1832! At least you came toward the "light" and you will have many miles-smiles as those miles roll on by......remember you do meet the nicest people on a Honda! Ride safe and enjoy your GW!

·
IronMan
17,625 Posts
OMG A VIRGIN !!:surprise::surprise::surprise::laugh:WELCOME TO THE WING AND FORUM

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Welcome and your not alone, I wanted a Goldwing for decades and I too bought an 02 with 38k on it 5 years ago. Now at a 130k miles I'm very happy. You're certainly in the right place to learn so much about your new steed.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Welcome from SE Idaho, and congrats on your new to you Wing. I love that color! :grin2:

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Yes it is true, 50 years of riding and just today purchased my first Goldwing! 2002 ABS model with 38K miles. Love this thing! More to come...
Congrats what a color awesome mileage. Great find.
Change all fluids
Your Speedo shows 5mph faster there is a fix if you don't have it .
Check for all recalls done
Check frame area for cracks ( I believe it was o2 ,03)
Good brakes and tires no older than 3yrs
And ride and ride I bet you put a thousand miles or more a month .nice enjoy
I thing one of the best add ons I did was my tall windshield. I coils hear the wings surround sound stereo plus complete element protection I know windshields of preference I like writing with a 3/4 helmet I think I see your avatar with a full face the larger windshield made it completely like a convertible

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome from Florida. As many here have stated, you have one of the best colors ever put on a Goldwing!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Howdy!

WELCOME from the Great State of Texas and congrats on your new ride, Freudman. You're going to love it! I've been riding nothing but Gold Wings since 1978 and still can't get enough of it. Ride Safe and ride often. :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts